Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

It broke loose

I went to the doctor. I have a hernia in my big fat stomach. I'd said I didn't want to have pics made because of weight. I eat when I'm stressed, among other times. Anyway, I went to a surgeon. It turns out I will have surgery. Not hernia surgery but weight loss surgery. And if that wasn't enough, I'll be going to a sleep center to find out about my sleep apnea. And I'll be getting a couple of other medical procedures done. And an eye exam.

I remember thinking that if the financial problem worked out I'd be fine. Well, it did. I'll be able to begin work on the house and have pretty new floors before Christmas. Am I happy? I'm just not sure. I think I'm trying to worry about too many things at once. OK. But how do I slow down. How do I really do things one day at a time? I'm going a little nuts here. So thanks for listening to my rant.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Praying all goes well with the surgery and can't wait to see the new floors :)