Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, February 27, 2014

I did it

Monday I had weight loss surgery. I am glad to report that I lived through it. I'm home since about noon yesterday. Sore, and not yet noticing things. I have found out that drinking too fast and too much was a problem. All my systems are go and I quickly am feeling better now in my own place. Just after the surgery one must be there all the time to write down intake, help to the bathroom, and generally watch over the patient. My lovely s-i-l sister stayed with me the first night and I"ll never be able to repay her kindness. The whole experience has been terrific so far. The hospital was Tennova and I've never been to a better hospital. Boy have I been lucky.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Praying for a speedy recovery!!

Birdie said...

I am so glad that everything went well and you are home. Sending love. xo