Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, June 18, 2010

Mom


This is a picture of my baby holding her baby.I don't know which of us did better work.

I am so pleased to say that at the present time, my life is OK. I have to go to home depot today to get a new mailbox. Again some vandals knocked of the existing one and broke it. We have had 5 mailboxes in the 20+ years we have lived here. And I think a cast iron one is maybe the right idea. Anyway. I love going to the depot, any excuse.
And I think I will just enjoy the trip/ by the way, what's fun about knocking down a mailbox? I just don't know.

It has been stiflingly hot here in the southern states for the last 2-3 weeks. And it is actually August-like weather. Can anyone say global warming? I ran into a guy several months ago that actually got over the top on the subject. He claims there is no global warming. It's a good thing for him that he is not trying to stay alive atop an ice floe.

My whole family is in Jacksonville, Fl right now. I wish I could be there too. My 3 wonderful kids, spouses, and grandkids would make me very happy. Though the beach might go a long way to improving my happiness factor. Water-- is there anything better?

No comments: