Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tuesday, oh well

It's Tuesday. The weekend of Labor day we did have some cool weather. It was really really nice. Our football team played and won. Though the team they beat wasn't a real challenge. Of course they racked up the points. I always hate to see that because the losing team is probably playing their hearts out and it is sad. But really really enjoyed the cooler weather.

Skip one week. Last Saturday we did indeed get the rain and cool and flooding and lightening, etc. And the football team was handed a comeuppance. Oh well. I never was into sports. But Karma, now that's another thing.

Rambling. This should be rambling Tuesday. I am actually excited about today. I am going to go to a couple of thrift stores today and try to find some interesting fabrics to use for a couple of dolls I'm making. I'll try to post pics soon. You never know what you'll find at a thrift store so I'm sort of excited.

It's Tuesday.

No comments: