Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Just a few observations.

There are a few things it is never good to run out of:
Cat Litter
Frozen Pizza
Certain personal products
Toilet Paper
Deodorant
Toothpaste
Soap
Gas
Money(gas is too expensive)
Clean underwear
Time(This one is often a problem for almost everyone.)
Erasers
Computer Memory
Necessary Medications
Energy
Ideas

I'm using these as a general rule. Some folks may never make mistakes, or need meds, or get tired. But I'll bet they are in the minority.

7 comments:

Birdie said...

And cat food. You don't want to run out of that or there will be hell to pay. If you run out of cat food you need to drive fast to the store and get it *now*.

Lorena said...

I usually know I have to get stuff but take forever to finally do then.
Gas is an example - when I see the red light THEN i get gas.
When I get the last roll of toilet paper - then I get the toilet paper, although I have had to use napkins...

mispapelicos said...

it is very good to be in the minority.
Your comments are not in pop up.
Perphaps I wasn´t very clear, was I???

Lesa said...

Love it! As Birdie said cat food is a must too. My pack might chew someones toe off if they didn't get fed.

I totally agree with your list and love it!

Amber said...

frozen pizza can really be a life saver sometimes.

Unknown said...

Greaaaat... :)


new post: click here
follow me

Carolyn said...

Hehe, this is a great list! And not only did your inspirations cat picture and caption make me laugh, but you answer to the blogger question about the straw being punched into an apple is only like the BEST answer I've ever read of those things!! Lol!
Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my dress btw.