Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Sometimes

Sometimes I wonder why I get so depressed. I have everything I need and then some.

Sometimes I wonder why money seems to make some people unhappy. I'd like to try it.

Sometimes I wonder if there is any way skinny jeans could be comfortable. Same for stilettos.

Sometimes I wonder if there is anyone who thinks the political world is insane.

Sometimes I wonder if having fake body parts can really make a person feel better. I've always
     had a large chest. Didn't help me.

Sometimes I wonder if there are really families like I see on the TV commercials.

Sometimes I wonder how people can live with themselves after they mistreat other people and
     animals.

Sometimes I wonder why it's so hard for people to accept others who are different.

Sometimes I wish my brain would simply shut up.

3 comments:

Debbi@SheAccessorizesWell said...

Oh man can I relate! I have been sad this morning thinking about my dear FarLeyJoE. I miss him so much and I know people think I am nuts for grieving so, but he was such a big part of my life.
I wish I could think only happy thoughts, but hey it is just not me.
Thanks for being here!

Birdie said...

You are not alone in your thoughts. I think thinking them is what will eventually make this world a better place. It is the people that don't think these thoughts that I worry about.

Unknown said...

I wonder sometimes too.
I have to say that fake body parts one made me laugh though. I've actually always wanted a smaller chest....well...a smaller everything. One of my greatest secret wishes is that I'd been born one of these naturally tiny, petite people that effortlessly wears a size 2-4. But that's not my reality. Darn it.