Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I'm worried!

There are so many things that worry me now. But here is the biggest one.... No one has come up with a weight loss product that works with no side effects. As I listed to the many drug advertisements on television and and see the ads in magazines, I wonder why anyone would take the products advertised. I have seen side effects listed as if they were to be watched out for but how does one watch out for heart attacks, strokes, death? Did you know that there are drugs which cause worse things than smoking and drinking put together? And these things are supposed to help us feel better. Ok! I feel better today. Tomorrow I might die but today I am definitely better.

Also I am told that the only real way to feel better and look better and live longer is to work hard at it. But what fun is that? I want to have the body of Giselle, the face of Helen of Troy, the money of Donald and the intelligence of just about anyone with a brain. I want that now and I don't want to work at it.

Ok! Now that is out of the way, New Year's resolutions rear their ugly heads. Lose weight. Pay bills on time. Clean and redo the house. Update my wardrobe. Do facials and other beauty enhancing activities daily. Keep my chin up and don't give up. That is pretty much what this blog spot is going to be about. I want to open my mind to anyone who cares to look, especially my children and grandchildren. I want them to know that above all, I believe in keepin' on keepin'on.

1 comment:

Cathy Eng said...

I love it! This will be fun for me to read. BTW, there's always the supermodel diet (no food, lots of uncontrolled substances). Side effects are minimal. ha! JK! Love you ;-)