Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I am Victorious

I received Victor from Mealy Monster Land. He is such a sweet monster with his little dolly. I am impressed that something called a monster can be so cute.

I've been cleaning. Spring cleaning. Always the procrastinator, I am now Spring cleaning. The times that I see things that need to be done and I don't do them just build and build till I actually work. I've always thought work was a bad word. Something I so don't like doing. That makes it hard to think of art work as real work. I know my ex didn't. Anyway, the linen closet is next on the list of things that bother me most. And then the guest bathroom. I have few guests. So I rarely go in there. I've decided to make it a frou-frou room for just me. Really pretty. Since he doesn't use it.

Then back to the studio to redo some more things and to begin some more things and them to send some pics to the blog. Loves, Victorious Judy

1 comment:

Tallulah Belle said...

Spring cleaning in August....yes that's procrastinating lol.

Good luck :-)

How is the sculpting going ?