Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, February 25, 2013

Misc.

 I still don't do very well on the posing thing. I wish I could find a really comfortable position. Turn a camera on me and I tend to become discombobulated. But I can spell.
 I don't envy Nicole her figure. I think she looks wonderful in this dress and I'd look ridiculous in it. But it's sort of that I like seeing really beautiful people as much as really beautiful art. Designer fashions can be works of art too. I'm really in awe of some of the fabrics and beading I have seen.
 The high beaded neckline. Both women have beaded necklines. Both dresses are blue. Both have their hair up. Both are beautiful and have fabulous figures. Yet they look as different as night and day. Literally. Wow.
I need to get a bejeweler. Oh and  sweatsuit. Yeah. That's it.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

LOL, jeweled sweatsuit sounds divine :) I love the jeweled neckline as well

Birdie said...

I never know what to do with my neck/chin(s) when my pictures are taken.