1. I was born in upper East Tennessee in Elizabethton. It's not a really big town. Near Bristol Virginia.
I never really lived there. Grew up in Oak Ridge Tennessee. With the bomb. And a lot of folks who
weren't from there.
2. I love fashion but I started the blog because I needed to talk over some life issues. To come to
terms with my life. And it evolved into part fashion and part bitching over wanting to be in
3. I bitch really well. For instance-I hate neon. I hate anything in an outfit that harms the cohesiveness
of the look. If your shoes stand out, why look at the rest?
4. Another reason for the blog is that I'm getting older by the minute and I'd like to have some friends
online who are in the same position. But most of the things I see are young girls and young
5. I still live in East Tennessee and the fashion story here is not mine to tell. I'm not in fashion. There
are those who belong to Country Clubs, go to luncheons, go to soirees, and travel to Atlanta or to
New York to shop. I'm not one of them. If I went to Atlanta to shop it would be to find Thrift
Stores because the ones here in Knoxville suck.
6. I used to pride myself on being different. Then I read blogs and looked at Pinterest. Alas, not
different. Just not the same either.
7. I want the clothes I wear to match in some way. I spent all my life matching. I'm too old to stop.
8. I'm grateful for still being able to blog.