Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Hello out there. Polymer clay artists wanted.

I am hoping to learn from some of the terrific artists who have blogs on this site. I have the inate abilities that are necessary for the art. I have the materials. I have a great big fear of failure and I am going to have to get past that. I envy people who are driven to the point that they can't not do it. Sometimes my fear of failure is bigger than my need to create. And self discipline hasn't helped yet but I am working on it. If anyone happens to see my blog and knows a good artists, don't hesitate to recommend them to me. I am looking for anything to get started. I have some terrific websites on my computer. I am learning with each and every entry about the things I love, chiefly color, shine, color, pearl, people, jewelry, and more color. There are things all around which stimulate me and any help I can get is appreciated.

No comments: