Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Just another

Saturday the hot of June. It's a good thing that I have an air-conditioner.

I've been looking at different clays for doll making. They aren't cheap.

My Very Significant Other wants to grill steak tonight. I am glad he will be outside and not me.

There are two ways to look at today. Yay I don't have to go outside. Or damn, I don't get to go outside. I'm still working on which one to choose. The weather is supposed to cool some Monday. Good.

One thing I've noticed. When the day is hot like this the clay seems to ooze through my fingers. And not in a good way. My hands are hot and I need to find a clay that doesn't react to this like super sculpey.

I am ready for fall and the super things that drop to the ground that I can pick up and use in my dollmaking.

I'm very much not wordy today. Bye

1 comment:

Tabitha Corsica said...

Judy, I too live in a very hot climate. The original fimo works the best in terms of remaining firm for sulpting anything though it is extremely hard for me to condition for use. I'm sure some of our dollmakers will have good opinions on this, though. Steaks for dinner sound mighty good...I think we're having pizza. ;-(

Tabitha