Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Going away

Friday morning before the crack of dawn I'll be heading out to visit the new grandbaby and his parents and sister. It is a 9 hour trip during which I usually listen to books on CD. It keeps me awake. But at any rate I'll be away for 4-5 days. I will miss my computer. I never thought an inanimate object would be such a large part of my life. But this blogging thing and the super people and the things I've learned have become a big part of my day.

A bunch of things are coming up now. Memories of my childhood, and my children as babies. I loved having them and being a mother has been the best thing I ever did. I am an only child and thank goodness I had 3 children. So I am enjoying my memories of the kids and will have a few pics of the newest when I get back from my trip. What a joy it is that they are all well.

3 comments:

Tabitha Corsica said...

Big, healthy babies just make everything seem right. Go and give that new one a big hug and kiss from me. I need a "baby fix"...

ABrushWithHumor said...

Mmmmm... baby fix. Tabitha is right. Don't you just love the way they smell! I bet once you lay your eyes on the little one you'll completely forget about that silly computer!
Have a great trip!

robin

Art From The heart said...

Have a wonderful visit, aren't babies grand!