Friday, April 8, 2011
I'm so excited
Random blog award. I feel pretty random most of the time. Thanks for thinking of me.
Things few people know:
1. I used to be a teacher of Spanish. I can still read it some but haven't spoken it in 30 years.
2. I had an almost 11 pound baby without anesthaetic. I used the Lamaze technique- breathing technique. It was awesome.
3. I have a favorite sport to watch-swimming.
4. I read vampire and witch novels. Love them.
5. I didn't learn how to use my camera, plan an outfit, or really put on appealing make-up until I started blogging.
6. I have done paintings in watercolor, oils, and acrylics and in pastels. I have made dolls, jewelry, and clothing. I have a degree in decorating and I have been a welder.
7. I am grateful to be a part of the blogging community.
Beatrice at One More Curve tagged me and I am passing Random Things on to:
Literal Gemini-Plus Size Pretty, Ofelia at My Intended Life, and Sarah at That Damn Green Dress.
I would have links to these terrific sites but I don't have a clue how to do it. If I could get some help from anyone out there, Please, Please let me know.