Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Now I have







Now I have to get ready for surgery next Tues on my knee. I'm sure Devil Dog will make things more interesting.

I am showing a couple of photos of Shadow at the lake on the boat with Brian and with a fish. She wouldn't chase a stick, she would chase a dead fish. Whoda thunkit? Anyway, she loved the lake and we loved taking her. Cody is pretty good at the lake but she doesn't like to get in over her head. We haven't taken Cheyenne but I'll bet she will take to the water like a fish.

I'm including a pic of Brian with one of the fish he has caught. Good eating.

The back of my house. New deck. Now I need to work on fixing up but there are so many great blogs on it that I'm sure it'll be fun.

And then there is my colorful lantern. I paid 20 dollars for it in the clearance bin and it was missing some of the jewels. Guess what. They were inside the lantern. Being a person who loves color, it's one of my favorite things. I would have some wild colors in one of my rooms but I just haven't done it. I loved the remix show that used to be on HGTV and I kept saying to myself that I would love to have some of the stuff they have on the show. So I look around and I do. While I'm laid up with the knee thing(2 days), I'm going to try to plan some things . Of course I already have some in my head. But unfortunately I'm reluctant to start anything only to have to put off finishing it. I'm bad about that already. Don't need excuses.

I am really looking forward to lots of good blogs about decorating in addition to those about dolls, art, fashion, and other stuff. I love to see the creativity of other women and men.

7 comments:

Ofelia said...

Judy, best of luck with your surgery!!

Amber said...

I hope everything goes well with your surgery and you have a speedy recovering

Artfully Awear said...

What sweet puppies you have! Best wishes for your surgery.

Judy C said...

I appreciate the support. I guess I am a little nervous about the surgery. And I welcome all new readers. It makes my day lots better.

Unknown said...

aw your dog is so cute! good luck with everything!


<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

nazelet said...

Judy, sending you prayers and good wishes on your knee surgery. I'll definitely be thinking of you on Tuesday. We have a prayer evening on Tuesdays and I will be sure to add your name to the list.
I'm all ears about hearing all about it. Both my knees have been screaming for far too long and I keep misplacing my canes.
Best blessings to you.

Lorena said...

Espero que te vaya bien en la cirugĂ­a, mucha suerte :)