Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

There's a pattern to it





Carolyn Strauss strikes again. One of the favorite tops that I own is a top from HSN. I saw it. I loved it. I paid full price for it. And I think I am down to about 2.00 per wear. The way these clothes wear I'm sure I'll pass $1. The colors are springy despite the black background. And I'm wearing Kohl's earrings from the sale rack, light weight and pink with gold. I just can't get over how much wonderful jewelry there is out there. I am wearing a frog ring I got at Stein Mart for about $6 and I wish I could photograph it. To me it is adorable. I thought I had lost it and when I found it I felt like I had found an old friend. I've only had it for about 2 months. It's amazing how certain pieces just become friends.

I am still sending prayers to Japan. Please join me.

4 comments:

Ofelia said...

Judy, very nice green and black print!!
And yes we need to assists and send even more prayers now that radiation is getting into their water and food supplies!!

Colleen said...

That's a nice pattern for pattern day.

Fashion Confessions of a Mommy said...

I love the print top. So bright and pretty on you.
Thank you for the nice comments by the way and yes I did get the 'bomb' was a good thing. :)

Colleen said...

Link up a summary post (if you make one) or your favorite outfit from the first round: http://scrapandrun.blogspot.com/2011/03/color-rotation-round-1.html