Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, March 25, 2011

Pink then a day off.





I said I had no pink. I lied. This piece from ebay is hanging in with my jackets. I hadn't looked in there. And I found other pinks when I went looking. But really, I guess I meant I haven't much light pink. My mom used to make be wear pink a lot and I probably got tired of it. Or something. Anyway I think the whiteish earrings and ring bring out the florals in the fabric. I am wearing it as a shirt. I'll wear it as a jacket too.

My Shadow and Cheyenne in the same pic. I so don't know what to do about Shadow. She has gotten senile. And she isn't in pain so I just watch closely to see how she is doing. She has just about stopped eating. I don't know what's coming. If she is still here she will be 14 on May 17. That is 2 to 3 years longer than is normal for her breed.

I went to an appointment with an orthopedic doctor Wednesday to begin the process for knee surgery. I have to get my meniscus fixed. Some days walking isn't easy or even doable. But I'm not looking forward to it.

I look outside and Spring is here. Somewhere.

No comments: