Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, March 11, 2011

Wore it again




I have worn this top before. The last time I wore it with brown slacks. This time with turquoise slacks and brown jewelry. It is supposed to match a pair of pants they didn't have in my size but I really like the colors so I got it on sale anyway. I really love the necklace. I got it in Jamaica while I was there attending my daughter's wedding. No matter what else leaves my jewelry wardrobe, that one stays.
The little jacket was a lucky purchase at Stein Mart for 12 dollars. It is just like a green one I have worn before. I don't usually get 2 items the same but it was such a good deal and I love both colors. The other jacket was a different price. There is a pulled thread on this one which I ignore.

No comments: