Thursday, March 31, 2011
I'm so tired of:
1. The winter weather. I don't feel like I've been warm in a long time.
2. My wardrobe. I have about 25 pairs of slinky pants. I have at least 100 tops. I have nothing to wear that makes me smile today. I haven't gotten out my summer wardrobe. There isn't much of it and what's the point? It's cold here.
3. My weight. I know, I know. My BF says why don't you do something about it. And I am the only one who can. So why don't I do something about it. I read about bloggers who have lost tons of weight. They are obviously not apathetic but right now I am.
4. Pain. Operation in the future should help with that.
5. Putting things off. I have been meaning to list some things on Ebay for months and because I am afraid I'll do it wrong or the things won't sell I keep putting it off.
6. Putting other things off. I want to paint the house, make some dolls, make some jewelry, sew. Again, if I can't be good at it.............
7. Whining. But I can't seem to stop.
I found pics of three outfits that I would love to wear. If you have followed my blog you know they would look ridiculous on me. But I'm going to put together a notebook of things I like and maybe motivate myself a little. I do so envy the young women who look to have themselves together. I want that feeling, at least some of the time. After all, at 65, it's about time. I am beginning to feel as if I have hit a wall going 100 miles an hour and there are only pieces left. I don't know how they fit together. Geeesh!